Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Living Zombie Procrastinates Again!

Dear reader,

I want to post. I want to tell you all about my D.C. trip, and my new experiment that I started today, and pumpkins, and Halloween, and all sorts of other things.

But, right now I'm so tired. So, so brain dead. Between the traveling during the weekend and a lot of schoolwork for the past few days, and another trip tomorrow, I can't focus on a post. And that's not fair to you, or Zola. I need to be able to focus to do a coherent blog post.

Tomorrow I will go on a music trip with choir. And I'll be back Thursday! Hopefully I can update you then on all that's going on. Right now, I'm going to finish packing and go get some sleep. Thanks for sticking with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, dearie! I have finally discovered your little blog. So happy. It is very interesting. I should start my own. Scratch that. It wouldn't be near as good.

    But now whenever I think of blogs I think of Julie And Julia. Perhaps I could do a blog about my national novel writing month experience. I'm attempting it this year. I'm kind of insane.

    This is getting waaaaay too long for one comment.

    ReplyDelete